The new printer 3D DESK is designed for schools, universities and professional firms requiring a compact 3D printer with optimal levels of performance and reliability.
The totally enclosed structure provides maximum safety during use, while the compact footprint and fast speeds (reaching up to 200 mm/sec) make the Olivetti 3D DESK the ideal solution for transforming fast and economically a three-dimensional drawing into its realistic physical version.
- Compact footprint, full compliancy with safety standards, industrial level quality and highly accurate printing.
- Compact dimensions with a suitably sized printing area for visualising 3D models. The printing area of 200 mm x 200 mm x 200 mm is perfectly suited to the typical needs of schools and professional firms.
- Full compliancy with Normatives and Certifications related to quality and safety criteria. The Olivetti 3D DESK has passed all technical testing required by EC Standards to ensure that users are fully protected during all phases of the product life cycle. Conformity with the Machinery Directive (2006/42/EC) guarantees maximum safety for educational and professional environments.
- Robust structure, high-precision workings, industrial standard engineering and electronic quality - features allowing the 3D DESK to handle also heavy workloads, making it also suitable for professional and other environments – such as schools and educational establishments – where particular robustness is essential.
- Flexibility - objects can be created in a variety of thermoplastic materials amongst which PLA, PLA Hiqh Quality and Special Filaments (e.g. wood charged).
Please, contact us if you are a large-scale or an international company.
The Olivetti 3D Desk has a front 128x64 dot matrix LCD display. Here are the main printer operations controls that can be managed through the display:
Olivetti SpA - Company with sole shareholder.
Telecom Italia Group - Management and coordination by Telecom Italia S.p.A.
Registered office in Via Jervis 77, 10015 Ivrea (TO) Italy - Phone +39 0125 7751
Fully paid in registered capital of 10.000.000,00 Euro, V.A.T. number 02298700010,
registered at the Turin Chamber of Commerce Company Registry N° 547040 - email@example.com