IM75 is the perfect scanner for advanced bank front-office operations. It reads MICR and OCR codelines, provides double-side image capture, in colour or greyscales, and offers a function for conversion into black/white.
IM75 has been designed to handle financial documents (cheques, utility bills, postal slips, etc.) at high speed, with absolute security and reliability, and minimum noise levels. The device features a large-capacity input tray and an output tray. It is equipped with double-feed and full-bin sensors, to facilitate operation with one hand.
Quiet and compact, IM75 permits easy access to all machine parts. The integrated USB hub reduces the number of cables in complex installations. Options include a stamp, an endorsement printer and a magnetic badge reader.
|Basic unit features||- 100 documents input feeder
- 120 documents output tray
- Double feed and full-bin sensors
- RGB front and rear scanner up to 300 dpi resolution, 16/256 levels of grey, bitonal image conversion by SW
- E13B/CMC7 auto detect MICR read
|Interfaces||Integrated USB hub with 1 additional host port|
|Prestazioni||- IM75B: speed of 75 dpm
- IM75F: speed of 150 dpm
|Document format||- Height: 60÷108 mm* (2.4÷4.3")
- Length: 80÷225 mm (3.2÷8.8")
- Thickness: 0.07÷0.12 mm (3÷5 mils)
- Weight: 70÷120 g/m2 (0.01÷0.02 lb/sqf)
|Noise||< 52 dB (full configuration)|
|Power supply||External switching adapter
(Input: 100-240 Vca ±10%, 50-60 Hz - Output 24 Vcc, 36 W)
|Power button||ON-OFF switch on the scanner|
|Environment conditions||- Operating: 10÷40 °C, (50÷104 °F), 20÷80% R.H.
- Storage: 0÷45 °C, (32÷113 °F), 5÷95% R.H.
- Transport: -15÷55 °C, (5÷131 °F), 5÷95% R.H.
|Software||- IM Common API/DLL for Windows 2000/XP/Vista (32/64 bit)/Seven
- Driver Linux
- Driver Twain
- Exerciser and diagnostic applications
|Homologation||CE, CSA (C & US), FCC, EN60950
|Options||- Ink-jet printer, up to 2 lines, approx. 6,000,000 characters life
- Rotational, self-inking front stamp, rechargeable each 60,000+ items
- Swipe reader for magnetic stripe card, tracks 1,2,3
- UV-lighting (only on special request)
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||230 x 140x 175mm (9" x 5.5" x 6.9")|
|Weight||3,5 kg (max) (7.5 lbs)|
|(*)||Image height up to 108 mm. The unit is able to handle higher documents too|
Performance relates to use of the product under optimal conditions.
Right reserved to modify technical specifications.
Olivetti SpA – Sociedad con Accionista Único. Grupo Telecom Italia • Dirección y Coordinación de Telecom Italia S.p.A. - C. Soc. total. desembols. €10.000.000,00 • Sede legal: Strada Monte Navale 2/C - 10015 Ivrea (TO) - Tel. +39 0125 7751 - P.IVA 02298700010 • Inscrita en el Reg. de las Emp. REA de Turín 547040 - firstname.lastname@example.org