Paying utility bills, recharge of pre-paid cards, accepting bets for online games and signing contracts are just some of the services the M210 terminal can be used for. The large number of integrated peripherals and connections for external peripherals allow the device to be specialised for multiple applications in point-of-service networks and point-of-sale environments. As the M210 terminal supports a second display with an HDMI interface, it can also be used to deliver high-definition multimedia audio e video content (such as advertising and news).
- Main board std format mini-ITX
- CPU Intel® Core™ i3 with cooling fan
- Chipset Intel® HM55
- Full HD Graphic 1080p with i/f to external display
- RAM: Memory 2GB (expandible to max. 8GB)
- n. 1 PCI express expansion slot
- n. 1 LAN Ethernet port 10/100/1000 Mbps
- n. 7 (back) + 2 (front) USB ports for external peripherals connections
- n. 1 HDMI port for external display connection
- n. 1 PS/2 port
- n. 1 eSATA 3.0 Gb/s port
- n. 1 Audio HD port (7.1 channels)
- Hard Disk unit with 250 GB capacity
- SATA Interface @ 3.0 Gb/s
- Rotation speed: 7200 giri/s
- 24 hrs/24 x 7 days/7
- Max.paper width: 82,5 mm.
- Max.printing width: 80 mm.
- Max paper diameter: 152 mm.
- Easy paper roll loading (clam shell)
- Max printing speed: 250 mm/s
- Resolution 200 dpi
- Two colours printing
- Autocutter with partial and total cut
Olivetti SpA - Company with sole shareholder.
Telecom Italia Group - Management and coordination by Telecom Italia S.p.A.
Registered office in Via Jervis 77, 10015 Ivrea (TO) Italy - Phone +39 0125 7751
Fully paid in registered capital of 10.000.000,00 Euro, V.A.T. number 02298700010,
registered at the Turin Chamber of Commerce Company Registry N° 547040 - firstname.lastname@example.org