LS100 is the new teller scanner specifically designed for the remote deposit capture check processing and image capture applications.
Compact design and very small dimensions are combined with technological features and options to meet the most common transactions requirements: greyscale or colour front/rear check image capture, MICR reader, rear endorsement ink-jet printer, self inking front voidance stamp and magnetic stripe swipe card reader.
LS100 is also supplied with SW libraries that provide OCR and barcode, including PDF417, data recognition, image compression, bitonal image conversion using specific algorithms for the most common Windows and Linux SW platforms.
one of the smallest teller scanner in the market
available in both single and multifeed document input configurations
greyscale or colour front/rear
check image capture
high definition ink-jet printer for variable endorsing on the back of the document
USB, RS-232 or ethernet connection interfaces (optional)
- LS100 (b/w): 16 or 256 grey scale, 100 or 200 dpi
- LS100 (colour): 16 or 256 greyscale or colour mode 100 or 200 dpi color depth 24 bits
- B&W image by software
- Algorithm with adaptive threshold 1-D and 2-D
- Operating: 10÷40 °C (50÷104 °F), 20÷80% R.H.
- Storage: 0÷45 °C (32÷113 °F), 5÷95% R.H.
- Transport: -15÷55 °C (5÷131 °F), 5÷95% R.H.
- Driver for Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista (32-64)/Seven and Linux
- Unified API for all IM models
- Twain interface driver
CE, CSA (C & US), FCC, EN60950
- Colour scanner
- Automatic document feeder with double feed detection
or Front document stamp (customised)
- OCR reading by on-board recognition*
- Ink-jet printer for endorsing
- Magnetic badge reader trk 1&2 or 2&3
125 x 215 x 160 mm (4.92" x 8.47" x 6.30")
2 kg (4.4 lbs)
Image height up to 108 mm. The unit is able to handle higher documents too
Available upon request only
Performance relates to use of the product under optimal conditions.
Right reserved to modify technical specifications.
Olivetti SpA - Company with sole shareholder Telecom Italia Group - Management and coordination by Telecom Italia S.p.A. • Registered office in Via Montenavale 2C, 10015 Ivrea (TO) Italy - Phone +39 0125 7751 • Fully paid in registered capital of 10.000.000,00 Euro, V.A.T. number 02298700010, • registered at the Turin Chamber of Commerce Company Registry N° 547040 - firstname.lastname@example.org