IM200M is a high-end scanner for bank back offices, designed to handle large volumes and a wide variety of cheques and documents.
Key features include single or double-face scanning, in colour or greyscales, an MICR, OCR and barcode reader using SW libraries, a printer to endorse the back of the document and a double-feed sensor.
IM200M consists of 3 modules: a basic unit for read functions, an automatic feed (F200) equipped with a 500-page input tray, and an output module with a variable number of devices (up to 7 units, S200), which includes 3 out trays with a capacity of 250 pages each.
high-performance cheque scanner
front/back, b/w or colour scanning
up to 21+1 output trays
1-line rear endorsement printer
designed to support heavy workloads, for management of up to 12,000 cheques per hour
- Automatic feeder
- 500 documents input feeder
- Front and rear scanner
- Double feed sensor
sensor each + 1 bin for rejected cheques
- 3x250-document bins, with full-bin - Automatic sorting based on codeline reading
- Reading speed: 800 mm/s
- Throughput: up to 200 dpm
- Resolution: 100 or 200 dpi
- Greyscale: 16 or 256
- Colour: RGB 24 bit
- Conversion in B&W
DIB, BMP, JPEG, TIFF and TIFF group IV compression
< 53 dB
External multirange adapter 100-240 Vac ±10%, 50-60 Hz, 150 W
ON/OFF switch on the base unit
- Operating: 10÷40 °C (50÷104 °F), 20÷80% R.H.
- Storage: 0÷45 °C (32÷113 °F), 5÷95% R.H.
- Transport: -15÷55 °C (5÷131 °F), 5÷95% R.H.
- Drivers for Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista (32-64)/Seven
- Common API for all IM models
CE, CSA (C & US), FCC, EN60950
- MICR reader
- Ink-jet printer, for 1 line endorsing
- Up to 7 additional S200 units (21+1 bins)
Dimensions (DxWxH) & Weight
- Base unit: 436 x 265 x 200 mm, 10 kg
(17.2" x 10.4" x 7.9", 21.4 lbs)
- F200 unit: 237 x 161 x 152 mm, 2.5 kg
(9.3" x 6.3" x 6", 5.4 lbs)
- S200 unit: 259 x 215 x 115 mm, 4 kg
(10.2" x 8.5" x 4.5", 8.6 lbs)
Image height up to 108 mm. The unit is able to handle higher documents too
Performance relates to use of the product under optimal conditions.
Right reserved to modify technical specifications.
Olivetti SpA - Company with sole shareholder Telecom Italia Group - Management and coordination by Telecom Italia S.p.A. • Registered office in Via Montenavale 2C, 10015 Ivrea (TO) Italy - Phone +39 0125 7751 • Fully paid in registered capital of 10.000.000,00 Euro, V.A.T. number 02298700010, • registered at the Turin Chamber of Commerce Company Registry N° 547040 - firstname.lastname@example.org