Olivetti returns to GITEX, in Dubai, from October 18 to 22 - Dubai World Trade Centre – Hall 2, Stand C2-13
At the annual tradeshow in Dubai, Olivetti, the Telecom Italia Group company active in the Information & Communication Technology sector, will present its latest business solutions for the Banking and Financial sectors (Hall 2, stand C2-13).
- MB2adf, multifunctional teller scanner and printer; the ADF is capable of handling ID cards, multiple sheets, passbooks and passports and can also process cheques and enable bill payments.
- Oliscan A600, colour duplex scanner for bank tellers: a single device for scanning cheques and A4 documents.
- Handwritten Biometric Signature Solution, complete solution for digitization of processes requiring a signature.
- Mobile POS, innovative solution for electronic card-based mobile payment - covering the entire payment cycle and digitization of receipts.
- Field Process Tracking Solution, modular solution for data certification related to in field operational processes; companies targeted are those who need careful monitoring of activities involving physical objects/assets and compliance with procedures (technical, safety, security etc.) based on the use of NFC technology.
Olivetti will also present at Gitex its first 3D printer, specifically designed for small and medium enterprises. The Olivetti 3D printer is based on hardware and software “open source” components and provides organizations with the ability to manufacture objects using any type of plastic, resin and nylon, sized up to 40x40x40 cm, with a speed of over 20 cm/sec, massively shortening production times for Prototypes, Tools, Spare Parts by 40% and dramatically reducing manufacturing costs by 60/70%, with no need of further investments in technology.